About Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program
- Self-Actualization is that state of self-awareness from where a person can take highly effective decisions and becomes a visionary thought leader. As a matter of fact, very few people of the world achieve self-actualization in their lives, resulting into an acute leadership shortage in almost all institutions today. This has resulted into ineffective utilization of Human and Material Resources of the planet, giving way to a large scale proliferation of corruption, inflation, recession, productivity losses, pollution of rivers, air pollution, economic turmoil, terrorism, family-feuds, increasing crimes, unemployment, disengagement, attrition, over-population, acute poverty and last but not the least, the dreaded global warming presenting a great danger to human civilizations.
- Our Founder and Chief Mentor, Mr. Hitesh Chandel, has done extensive research on scriptures, history, thought process of various philosophers, scientists, educationists, freedom fighters, politicians and management Gurus, to come up with an inclusive, exclusive and conclusive vision to develop the full potential of individuals and institutions and revive the overall Ecosystem of the planet for the betterment of all. This vision is documented in a book titled “Code of Citizen’s Conduct” for which the Author, Mr. Hitesh Chandel, is conferred with “Pride of India Award”. Also, our company is conferred with 2015 Leaders Award under the category, “Fastest Growing Consultancy Brand for Human Resources in Delhi/NCR”.
- Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program (SALDP) is our flagship leadership consulting framework designed by synergizing the consciousness of various thought leaders of past and present eras, so as to develop the full potential of the participants, thereby substantially improving their personal and professional lives through a clearly laid out plan.
- The four level SALDP empowers the participants with the eternal principles of effective leadership, so as to transform the institutions they lead, into very highly effective institutions.
- SALDP also provides networking platforms for collaborative growth of individuals and institutions.
- SALDP is a grand thought revolution in the making.
The program targets to develop the latent leadership potential of the participants, regardless of the domain in which they work. While management principles are domain specific, the leadership principles are eternal and apply to all walks of human professions. Here is the chart showing the six tracks of SALDP with a brief definition of each track and respective target audience.
3.1 Education (Track 1): teachers, professors, educationists, managers, leaders and HR professionals of schools, colleges; engineering, vocational, medical and management institutes and other autonomous institutions of Education stream.
3.2 Governance (Track 2): managers, administrators and officers of Government departments, and Autonomous Institutions; Members of Parliament, state and central ministers, Judicial Officers, Civil Servants and Army Officers etc. Also managers and leaders of all NGOs, Trusts, Political Parties and Philanthropist institutions which are non-educational in nature and have their source of revenue primarily through donations or funded by Government, can also enroll through this track.
3.3 Businesses (Track 3): managers and leaders of private and public limited companies, shops, factories and autonomous institutions, which primarily trade in goods and not services.
3.4 Services (Track 4): managers and leaders of Services organizations including IT, ITES and Financial Services, which are registered as a for-profit private or public company.
3.5 SALN (Track 5): registered members of Self-Actualized Leadership Network (SALN) who actively participate in the SALN activities by sharing their time, money, energy and skills for rebuilding the above four institutions of humanity. All SALN members are governed by rules and regulations of SALN membership. Based on meeting certain criteria, SALN members are appointed on contractual or permanent positions in Defined Values Consultants or Vedic Wisdom Group of Institutions; or referred for contractual or permanent employment with our client institutions. People seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills and build networking with other professionals, can also participate through this track.
3.6 Non SALN (Track 6): people who individually enroll for SALDP without registering for SALN membership. Spiritual seekers who are seriously searching for true meaning of human life and seeking a path to witness the Absolute, can enroll through Track 6. Educationists, spiritual and religious leaders, motivational speakers, CEO Coaches etc. can also enroll through this track and open up a career path to join as an SALDP mentor in Defined Values Consultants.
Key Benefits (Institutional Track)
More Leadership - Less Management:
- The thought paradigm of management and leadership roles are not same.
- While a manager has to effectively manage the processes that are already established, it takes a leader to challenge the status quo and propose and act on creating new things or find better ways of doing the things.
- SALDP develops a participant into a ‘thinker’, with an improved understanding of how everything in the universe function, thereby making him an outstanding observer of the problems at hand.
- The areas of improvisation in the existing processes can be easily seen from the Self-Actualized state of awareness, thereby improving the overall quality of service of an individual and hence the institution he is working for.
Enhanced Will to work:
- The effectiveness of a person’s work is a combined result of his Hard Skills (domain knowledge), Soft Skills and the Will (intent).
- While skills are important to perform work, it is the Will which makes all the difference.
- If the Will for the work is strong, a person stays self-motivated to acquire new skills and learn better ways of solving the problems at hand.
- SALDP develops the ‘Will to Work’ in people, by aligning their thought process with the Eternal Principles.
- The high energy generated due to enhanced Will and the alignment of thought direction with the Absolute Truth, results into higher productivity, performance, quality of service, contentment and a faster growth in personal and professional life.
- Managing human beings is one of the most difficult task from amongst the plethora of tasks that we do in our personal and professional lives.
- The effectiveness of a person on other human beings is a direct outcome of his understanding of the principle of interdependence and his harmony with the self and surroundings.
- SALDP takes the participant to the higher zones of self-awareness, thereby making him cognizant of the interdependence eternally working throughout the Ecosystem.
- A participant is shown a lot of visual models to understand other’s reference points, so as to handle the Ego clashes and Emotional weaknesses of self and others very effectively, even under very difficult situations.
- This results into an increased influence of the participant on other human beings thereby reducing the roadblocks that prevent one from working in a collaborative manner.
Reduced attrition and disengagement:
- One of the biggest factor affecting the institutions today is attrition of employees and the disengagement of the ones who continue to stay with the company.
- This results into a lot of wastage due to the cost incurred in refilling the vacated positions, or taking work from half-heartedly working employees.
- Integration of SALDP in the organizational setup would ensure that workforce remain charged-up by working under the supervision of self-actualizing managers and leaders.
New opportunities through Networking:
- The integration of an organization with Vedic Wisdom Group after Level 3 of SALDP would ensure that employees of member organizations would continue to get new and challenging roles through the centralized human resource planning.
- Becoming a member of this networking platform would also open up several business opportunities with the other member organizations.
- The various collaboration platforms within the Vedic Wisdom Group would lead to high synergy, resulting into reduction in the wastage or underutilization of human and material resources management of an organization.
- Also, new career paths would open up for participants including the heads of institutions, to grow to a further bigger role than what they have handled so far in their career, including joining us as an SALDP trainer.
- An SALDP Center of Excellence (CoE) would be established in all Vedic Wisdom Group organizations, so that the highly effective leadership pipeline could be created in a sustained manner.
Access to SALDP trained Resource Pool:
- In addition to training leaders and managers of an institution through the Institutional track, we are also developing and networking leaders through the Individual track of SALDP.
- The SALDP trained Self-Actualized Leadership Network (SALN) members would act as a high energy resource pool for participating organizations.
- Doing business today is becoming more and more difficult due to the deteriorating conditions of the Ecosystem.
- The severe issues affecting the Ecosystem today like inflation, recession, corruption, resource shrinkage, terrorism, pollution, choked cities, political logjams, family feuds and last but not the least, the increasing natural disasters due to global warming, are affecting the psychology of the human beings drastically, thereby reducing the quality of their decision making.
- This is ultimately reflecting badly on the Economy, making the business environment challenging by the day.
- Integration of Institutions with Vedic Wisdom Group would ensure that the negative effect due to the above issues are substantially reduced for all the participating organizations.
Key Benefits (Individual Tracks)
Smooth Transition from being an Employee to becoming an Employer:
- Setting up of one’s own venture always require more than a product or service idea.
- There are a lot of other things that an entrepreneur has to do to make a venture successful.
- Every venture whether it is a for-profit institution or a Non-Government Organization, requires investments in terms of time, money, energy, right resources and a steep learning curve with virtually no profits during the founding years.
- Several times an enterprise fail to achieve break-even point in expected timeframe resulting into closure of the company.
- Participation in SALDP will ensure that several of these early stage challenges could be taken care, before a person decides to take up his entrepreneurial venture full time.
Networking with other professionals:
- Learning in a group with people from other institutions and professions, opens up several opportunities of networking with other participants through the platforms being built by Defined Values Consultants.
- It results into enhanced possibilities of finding the clients, right business partners, investors and SALDP trained human resources.
Leadership work opportunities through SALN Membership:
- Participation in SALDP by becoming a member of SALN opens up a door to several opportunities to develop one’s leadership acumen, which includes involvement in SALN activities and getting short-term or long-term paid assignments from Defined Values Consultants and allied institutions.
- Becoming a member of SALN also opens up a possibility of getting a full time leadership position in Vedic Wisdom Group of Institutions or a client organization in our network.
Improved overall personal and professional life:
- Participation in SALDP makes a person cognizant of higher purpose of human life, which results into a better sense of understanding of the world around, thereby improving the overall quality of living and working.
- Progress in the quest for getting spiritual salvation and nirvana
- SALDP provides a straight forward path towards one’s spiritual awakening and liberation. The unique visual models shown during the presentations leave no doubt about the working process of human mind (ego, emotions, intellect and memory) and the soul (Absolute Wisdom).
- Non-SALN Members, who want spiritual wisdom but do not want to take up a leadership position, would be equally benefited by attending SALDP through Non SALN Track, and would achieve enlightenment by following on the path shown during the SALDP sessions.
Send an email to email@example.com to register for a free* 'Self-Actualized Leadership Seminar' in which we conduct a 2 hours free presentation on "Introduction to Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program and Project YugParivartan", which is a pre-requisite for enrollment into Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program. Following options are available for attending Self-Actualized Leadership Seminar:
Option 1: Keep a watch on announcement of the upcoming Seminars on our website.
Option 2: Request for a Seminar at your institution (at least 15 participants from your company are required for the same).
Option 3: Schedule a meeting with one of our mentors at our Corporate Office in Gurgaon.
*The SALDP Introduction workshop is currently available for free in Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Noida only). For other cities boarding and lodging expenses need to be taken care by the requesting organization. Call us at 9810375146 to book the Seminar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Proposal of Participation (Individual and Institutional Tracks)
Testimonials from SALDP Participants
“I have been highly inspired with the wisdom and knowledge of the presenter. The way the overall subject of the program has been defined, captured and presented, it looks to be a work of some special power. Linkages of Maslow’s model around Human and Organizational pillars was a great learning. Program also gives a visibility of our conscious levels of mind and soul and how can that be achieved.”
- Rajiv Naithani, Associate Vice President – HR, GlobalLogic (a leading software product development company)
“This was a thought provoking and motivating seminar. It has opened a new chapter in my life and a different way of looking at the events around me. I have learnt that there is an innate need of evolution of self, which in turn will affect the surrounding and social system”
- Dr. Sudhakar Manav, Managing Director, Evolve Healthcare
“Excellent leadership development program. It helps analysing various dimensions of human life, focusses on the purpose of human life & why and how we came into existence. Unfolds various aspects of entire creation and tells us what is ‘God’ and why He should be achieved. Helps moving up from a lower level of consciousness to higher levels”
- Achal Srivastava, Delivery Manager, AON Hewitt
“This training was wonderful. We got the opportunity to attend the self-actualization & leadership training in a manner that we now know the actual meaning of human life and being a human”
- Rishi Gupta, Lead Highway Engineer, Systra MVA Consulting India Pvt Ltd
“Amazing program. Expect unexpected from it. I have attended many leadership programs before but, this program has completely changed my point of view and my personal and professional life”
- Satish Sharma, IT Manager, Accenture, Big 5 IT Software Consulting Company
“It is an initiation of its kind. I wish Mr. Hitesh get a great success of this program. Evaluation of self will eradicate the root cause of the problems by evolution of self-consciousness.”
- Mayur, Director, eBeez Techology Pvt Ltd
“Amazing experience after having the sessions of this program. Great presentation of our Vedic Wisdom with Yoga to resolve the problems of mankind. Great tool to operate a human machine and fix all the defects easily. Overall, this is the need of every human, so must reach to everyone.”
- Dilip Rathi, Managing Director, Etre Luxe India Limited.
“This training program is much vast than any other training program. This knowledge leads one to an altogether new way of approaching the life and all the elements of life – personal, professional and social etc. We all must look at applying the wisdom in our day to day life and make maximum benefit for all. The training is very well structured, very detailed and comprehensive. It is a very lucidly written manual and is very successful in moulding the mind towards a holistic perception. Trainer, Mr. Chandel has gone very deep into the subject and this is shown clearly with the way the Maslow’s model is integrated with the overall being. Overall, an eye opener session revealing all the facts and the most important thing is the passion behind this initiative”
- Garima Tripathi, HR Head, Etre Luxe India Limited.
“Content is very good, a perfect tool to make a common man understand the concepts. Thanks to trainer who made us realized where we are and what the purpose of human life is. Now I have all the answers whatever the situation is. Its improving my thought process. With this knowledge, we will surely become a better human being.”
- Kamal Rathi, Director, Etre Luxe India Limited.
“I cannot define this training course easily in words. This is the most incredible time for me, because this training clearly explained me where do I stand today; and yes, I feel I have now started moving towards self-actualization. You (the trainer) presented the concepts in an amazing manner. This training made me realize that the values are definitely on a continuous pattern of decline. I really liked the way you explained the concept, it made me learn the same from the core of my heart.”
- Namrata, Interior Designer, Etre Luxe India Limited.